Thursday, May 05, 2005

Count down 2

Yesterday I was asked to choose some of the menu for our get-to-gather.

I selected the following

SOUP: HOT N SOUR VEG
Salad: GREEN SALAD, FRUIT CHAT
VEGETABLE DISHES: PANNER BUTTER MASALA, GOBI MANCHURIAN
INDIAN BREADS: NAAN
DINNER Main: KAL DOSSA, POORI BHAJI
Lunch Main: RICE
HI-TEA SNACKS: VEGETABLE SPRING ROLLS

LENTILS: Yellow Dal

ICE CREAMS: STRAWBERRY
DESSERTS: GULAB JAMUN

I never had chance to select something in my life... I don't know how to select....

But i am learning now to select in my life....

The words from my previous account manager influenced me to have a choice in the life...

Then only your decision-making ability will grow...

Till the college life you never had chance to select something from your own...It’s not the problem of our parents. But it is the problem of our society.

May your decision be wrong ...but don't care. You will take the right decision in the 4th time onwards...All comes experience...

i am just diverting you from the main subject........

I got a big slap from *Mal* for selecting the Plain rice :-)
Ennoda kastam enakku...ada pooppa.... hospitalukku aliyirae enakkulla theriyum athoda *vethanai*....

And the count is ..................... two.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Quickly Find Movies, Games, Music, Software and Download Them at Fast Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]