Thursday, May 05, 2005

The Transportation

Karthik has blue printed the route because there was no response from the people...

here it goes

1. Anna Nagar Roundana,
2. Anna Arch,
3. Nungambakkam Nelson Manikkam Road,
4. Loyola College,
5. T.Nagar North Usman Road,
6. Panagal Park,
7. South UsmanRoad,
8. CIT Nagar,
9. Saidapet,
10. Raj Bhavan
11. Sardar Vallabai Patel Road,
12. Adyar Dr. Muthulakshmi Road,
13. Thiruvanmiyur,
14. Muttukadu Road

I hope that this will cover the most of the areas....

If you can give the details like where you are getting in...

That will be great...

you can reach me at my mobile @ anytime

i will update u regarding the time of prcik up in sort.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guys, I am searching for the DJ of our Star Club. He is not reachable. I need CID to search for him. Even I don't know what he is planning for.

Anonymous said...

Please, bring in all our college photos and negatives So, we can make a huge album out of it and take individual CDs or photos (Thanks Suresh for your tip)