Tuesday, May 10, 2005

S ccess can't be spelt without "U"

I was over joyous regarding the overwhelming response
from you all. I have really no words to spell out.

S ccess can't be spelt without "U".

We had more than 50% (34) out of the total strength
(67) of our class turned up. Though still we haven't
reached many and few were at onsite and few couldn't
make it out due to their personal constraints.

Those who missed it, really you have missed out the
fun. More than fun, the feel that we are always with
you, to help you, to guide you, to encourage you, ...
that's what matters most.

Mahesh, do get well sooner. RP, GK, Mari, Alagurani,
Sundar, Amjath, Arun, Elais, Murugesan I welcome your
external support. Do drop in your thoughts about any
thing you feel, at any time.

I do expect the same from you all in the future. Let's
carry forward the same spirit and tempo ahead. I
welcome all your suggesstions and thought. I am
planning to post one by one and lets plan to reach the
target that's set.

As the first point, we are yet to reach all our batch
mates. Lets all search through our address books,
autograph books, phone diary, etc. to reach them. We
have a target to reach all within our next confirmed
get-together year, 2008.

Success is sweet but its secret is "Sweat".

We had a great begining and lets make the future look
so simple by planning our present.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the downgrade publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=absolute mp3 splitter and converter 2.7.5 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg